(1) To edify the Body of Christ in conjunction with the five-fold ministry to the Glory of God:
- Through knowing, relationship and intimacy with the Heavenly Balm (Jeremiah 24:7).
- Examining and recognising sickness – spiritually, emotionally and physically. (Luke 5:30-32, 1 Corinthians 11:28-31, 2 Samuel 12:1-15).
- To bring living and healing waters into the lives of both believers and non-believers. To heal the brokenhearted and bring life where death is at work by the power of the Holy Spirit. (Luke 4:18, John 7:38, Revelation 22:1-2, John 10:10).
- To apply the Heavenly Balm for deliverance and healing for the nations – to bring restoration and sanctification. (Revelation 22:1-2, Luke 4:18, Acts 8:22)
(2) To restore repentance to the Body of Christ as an act of worship. (Isaiah 30:15, Matthew 4:17, Acts 8:22, Acts 2:38, Luke 3:8-9, ).
(3) To assist in equipping the saints for the work of ministry (Ephesians 4:12).
(4) To exhort the Body of Christ to understand the functions and roles of the different “Body Parts” in the Church. (1 Corinthians 12, Romans 12:3-8, Colossians 1:24)
(5) To assist in preparing the Bride of Christ as a warrior Bride – one ready for her King – without spot, without blemish, without wrinkle (Ephesians 5:27).
“And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb. In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.” Revelation 22:1-2